You need to move your waste. And we have the fully permitted fleet to make it happen—including bulk tankers for both RCRA hazardous and non-hazardous wastes and trailers in a variety of sizes. We also offer specialty equipment, like turbo vacuum tankers, dry vacs, roll-off boxes, and much more.
- Understand the materials
- We assign the right equipment for packaging requirements and DOT regulations.
- Schedule Pickup
- We provide an LTL for dedicated pickups when you need it.
- Transport back to Chemtron TSDF
- We pack and label all materials according to DOT and compatibility guidelines for receipt at our TSDF.
What We do:
- We offer a variety of transportation and equipment options:
- 53’ van trailers
- Bulk tankers
- Box trucks
- Vacuum tankers (turbo and non-turbo)
- Rails and more
- We manage all hazard classes.
- We have the permits and the experience to transport even the most sensitive/hazardous wastes safely and properly.
- We’re safe, responsive, and thorough
- Strict adherence to all EPA, DOT, and OSHA regulations
- 24-hour emergency response services
- Acceptance of over 540 permitted RCRA waste codes
- Unparalleled experience through industry tenure
- Promotion of chemical safety with best management practices
Want to learn more? Download our brochure.