Vexor Technology offers several unique options to meet your recycling needs, and will work with your company to recover recyclable materials through customized programs and solutions. Recovered material is sent off-site to be properly recycled or utilized as an ingredient in our Vexor Engineered Fuel® with both options helping your company avoid landfill disposal.
We offer the following recycling services:
- Vexor Engineered Fuel®.
- Used Oil.
- Universal Waste.
- Mercury containing equipment
- Bulbs (lamps)
- Computers, monitors, keyboards, mice.
- Printer, scanners, fax machines.
- Audio equipment
- Cell phones and telephones.
- Waste water treatment.
Want to learn more? Download our Recycling brochure.
Recycling has been, and continues to be, a key factor in taking steps to minimize impacts on the planet.
Our recycling initiatives include:
- Recycling plastic that otherwise would end up in landfills. The plastic is sent off-site for recycling or is used as an ingredient in our Vexor Engineered Fuel®.
- Recycling water/oil mixes are processed in our indoor tank farm, utilizing a filtering system to separate oil from water and solids. The free oil is transferred to tanks and sent to re-refiners to be used as fuel or utilized in our engineered fuel process. Water collected is sent for further processing and final disposal at a municipal water treatment facility, while solids are tested and disposed of as non-hazardous waste.
- Our company meets the EPA requirements as an approved facility with proper employee training to collect, store and transfer universal waste.
- We offer an e-waste management recycling program to assure your company will keep e-waste and its accompanying hazardous material out of landfills.
Vexor Technology can help your company meet its sustainability initiatives and recover recyclable materials through customized programs and solutions
Some examples of management programs that we offer are:
- Plastics & Cardboard
Vexor Technology has specialized shredding equipment that separates plastics and cardboard from consumer products and other materials. The recovered materials are then sent off-site for recycling or used as an ingredient in our Vexor Engineered Fuel®. Vexor Technology incorporates a used oil management program and analysis plan with step-by-step procedures and training to ensure all used oil is properly received, stored, processed and shipped to appropriate facilities.
- Oil and oil/water mixes
Vexor Technology incorporates a used oil management program and analysis plan with step-by-step procedures and training to ensure all used oil is properly received, stored, processed and shipped to appropriate facilities.
- Universal Waste
Vexor Technology meets the EPA requirements as an approved facility to collect, store, and transfer universal waste materials.
Vexor Technology ensures hazardous e-waste materials are disposed of properly, whether it’s through de-manufacturing, shredding, or remarketing your old equipment.
- Vexor Engineered Fuel®
Vexor Engineered Fuel® is an alternative fuel source with a commercial application utilized as a coal substitute in a combustion unit where coal is burned.