Vexor Technology ensures total product destruction for disposal or waste-to-energy incineration, providing witness to destruction if needed. This service eliminates both long term liability for the generator and re-entry of the product to the marketplace.
Our goal is to provide options for your waste that meet your needs from all perspectives: waste reduction, cost minimization, corporate liability and regulatory mandates. Our state-of-the-art facility provides best available technology and regulatory compliant disposal choices.
We offer many alternative disposal technologies:
- Liquid products for waste-to-energy, and wastewater treatment.
- Paper packages to paper recycling or Vexor Engineered Fuel®.
- Plastic containers to plastic recycling or Vexor Engineered Fuel®.
- Secure product destruction through shredding.
- Complete computerized bar code tracking.
- Video capture of processing.
- Ingredient capture for reuse.
Want to learn more? Download our Product Destruction brochure.
Vexor Technology’s state-of-the-art facilities provide best available technology (BAT) and regulatory compliant disposition choices through a single source.
Our waste disposal options meet your need for all perspectives:
- Waste reduction.
- Cost minimization.
- Corporate liability
- Regulatory mandates.
Our services include the management of a wide range of materials. Examples of consumer products that we take are:
Solids & liquids
- Health care products.
- Creams and lotions.
- Over the counter (OTC) pharmaceuticals.
- Household chemicals.
- And other commodity waste.
Off-spec, expired or returned consumer products
- Powders, sprays, liquids and gels.
- Residue from cosmetic manufacturing.
- Aerosol products (with or without residue)
- Plastics and other polymers.
- Process water, alcohol or solvent.
Vexor Technology is committed to providing the most advanced, secure services for processing non-hazardous and by-product waste at our Ohio EPA permitted facility. We utilize a state-of-the-art management system that tracks all aspects of the process, from initial contact and profiling to manifesting and final disposal or destruction.
- All qualified waste is given an approval number, which becomes the basis for “cradle-to-grave” tracking and data reporting.
- All streams undergo a thorough quality control procedure, which includes a 100% sampling.
- A “fingerprint” analysis in our on-site laboratory compares and verifies test results against the original profiled information.
Whatever the material, you can be assured that Vexor Technology will handle it in the most safe, cost-efficient and environmentally correct manner possible. All to ensure maximum security for our customers and a cleaner and greener place for everyone.