Vexor Technology™ Generator Outreach Program
Vexor Technology’s Generator Outreach Program trains and educates generators and brokers who ship non-hazardous waste to our facility for processing. This program focuses on compliance with Ohio Administrative Code (OAC) Rule 3745-52-11 [40 CFR 262.11] regarding hazardous waste evaluation. The training and education consists of general rule instructions, instructions on the Vexor Technology’s Off-Specification Container Policy as found in the Facility Compliance Plan, and instructions on proper completion of the waste profile for acceptance.
Our compliance and customer service personnel will be happy to help with:
- Ohio EPA Guidance for using generator knowledge in complying with OAC rule.
- Federal Standards applicable to generators of hazardous waste [40 CFR 262.11].
- Universal waste rule.
- Used oil generators.
- Links to the Ohio EPA publications, guidance documents, fact sheets and other resources.
- United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- United States Department of Transportation.