A global leader offering a comprehensive array of specialized polymer materials.
- More than 10,000 customers in 35 countries.
- More than 35,000 products.
- More than 30 manufacturing facilities in 20 countries.
- Operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia.
- Joint ventures in North America and South America.
- Corporate headquarters in Northeast Ohio (U.S.A.).
- Annual revenues of $2.7 billion.
Business Situation (The Challenge)
This manufacturer of specialized polymer materials was looking for sound, environmentally friendly solutions to help meet its corporate sustainability initiatives. It was searching for a service provider that could offer alternatives to landfill disposal, as well as develop a program to assist 25 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada in meeting its directives.
Vexor Technology developed a sustainability program tailored to both the company’s corporate and site-specific needs:
- Single account.
- Corporate service agreement allows all 25 facilities to work together.
- One point of contact (corporate account manager) dedicated to the service management of the entire account.
- Analytical review to guarantee the most sustainable solution for each waste stream.
- Shipping documentation.
- Waste tracking reports.
- Specialized equipment for non-traditional recycling options.
- Sustainable options to process wastes not candidates for recycling (Vexor Engineered Fuel® & Waste-To-Energy).
- Site-specific services
- Tank cleanouts
- Remediation projects
- Plant closures
Vexor Technology provided sustainable solutions to this company’s most challenging waste management issues, allowing it to meet its corporate commitment to employees, customers and, most of all, the environment.