VEXOR Technology is currently searching for a Maintenance Technician to join our growing team. Starting pay is competitive in the industry but based off of experience. We offer complete health benefits, vacation time, and more after the probationary period.
Conducts machine set-up, troubleshooting, repairs, preventative maintenance service and building maintenance.
- Experience with repairing equipment such as tow motors, front end loaders, conveyor belts, ect
- Excellent communication skills
- Fabrication experience is a plus
- High school diploma; Additional vocational training, skilled trades is a plus
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- High attention to detail
- Successful installation and start-up of new equipment
- Maintain positive employee relations and morale
- Comply with all regulatory rules and requirements with health and safety /OSHA
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs
- Performs mechanic skills including but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Assists in maintaining plant fleet and heavy processing equipment
- Assists in repairs or replacement of plant emergency equipment
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume to Jmikovsky@vexortechnology.com for immediate consideration. Qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
VEXOR Technology, LLC
Attention: Human Resources
955 West Smith Road
Medina, Ohio 44256
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
The Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. The requirements listed above are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform the essential functions of the job according to specific department and group requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.