Account Executive (Chicago Area)
Vexor Engineered Fuel of Indiana is seeking an account executive to develop sales strategies for the purpose of attracting new customers while maintaining existing business utilizing Vexor’s Gary, IN processing facility. The successful candidate will have the ability to source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve revenue quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating sales leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of Vexor’s service lines.
- Prepare sales forecasts
- Research and analysis of competition
- Report weekly sales activities
- Interact with customer service and operations staff
- Evaluate customer needs and build productive, long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research prospective accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Participate in weekly sales review calls and other sales meetings/events.
- Conduct face-to-face sales calls within an assigned territory
- Maintain and expand client base
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
- Proven sales experience in the environmental industry (solid waste, hazardous/industrial waste, and/or recycling)
- Track record of successful performance against prescribed revenue goals
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM program
- Computer use competency
- Familiarity with consultative sales techniques and pipeline management
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to maintain periodic overnight travel within sales territory
- Valid driver’s license
Interested and qualified candidates for the Account Executive position should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
VEXOR Technology, LLC
Attention: Human Resources
955 West Smith Road
Medina, Ohio 44256
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
The Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. The requirements listed above are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform the essential functions of the job according to specific department and group requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.