2nd shift Operator
VEXOR Technology is currently searching for a full time 2nd shift Operator. Starting pay is competitive in the industry but based off of experience. Hours are Monday thru Friday from 2:30pm-11:00pm. We offer complete health benefits, vacation time, and more after the probationary period.
Job Summary: Is responsible for operating heavy equipment such as Loaders, Excavators, backhoes, track hoes, and dump trucks along with helping on the production line as needed, basic maintenance/housekeeping to maintain a clean and efficient work environment and upholding the safety and quality standards of VEXOR Technology.
- Production/warehouse experience required
- Fork lift experience required
- Experienced and proficient operating heavy equipment such as Excavators, Loaders, Skid Steers, Backhoes ect
- Operator Certification is a plus but not required
- Ability to read and understand documents
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Operator Worker Main Responsibilities:
- Process inbound material for treatment facility
- Unloads bulk trucks into mix pit and shredders
- Scan drums using hand held scanner
- Compact and load out empty drums
- Operates processing equipment such as shredders, drum line, tote dumper, tow motor
- Receive shipments and unload trucks
- Housekeeping: Maintain a neat and clean working environment
- Use heavy equipment i.e. Backhoe, Trackhoe, loader in process area
- Coordinate last minute or unscheduled deliveries
- Comply with OSHA safety and health rules.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk, see or hear.
- May be subject to heat and cold stress environments, both inside and outside
- May be exposed to noise
- The worker may be exposed to hazards such as moving vehicles, moving mechanical parts
Interested and qualified candidates for the Operator position should submit their resume to Jmikovsky@vexortechnology.com for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
VEXOR Technology, LLC
Attention: Human Resources
955 West Smith Road
Medina, Ohio 44256
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
The Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. The requirements listed above are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform the essential functions of the job according to specific department and group requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.